What information do we collect?
This site may collect, store and use personal information of the following nature:
Information relating to your computer, to your visits of this site and the way you use this site. Examples include:
- Your IP address
- The geographical location where you access the site
- The type of browser that you use and which version of the browser
- Your operating system
- The referral source
- How long you use the site
- The number of page views and the sites you use
- Your navigation of this site
Information relating to any transaction carried out on site which can include information on any purchases you make, including our goods and services.
Information that is provided to us to enable you to register on site.
Information that is provided to us with the aim of subscribing to our website services, newsletters and email notifications.
Web servers send cookies to web browsers and web browsers store these cookies. A cookie contains information relating to the user and this information is sent to the server every time the browser requests a page from the relevant server. This allows the web server to identify and then track the activities of the web browser.
Cookies can consist of “session cookies “and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies allow this site to keep track of a user while they navigate the site while persistent cookies allow the site to recognise users returning to the site.
Session cookies are deleted from the user’s computer when the browser is closed down while persistent cookies remain on the user’s computer until they are deleted or they reach their specified expiry date.
Cookies may also be sent to you from advertisers or payment services providers on this site.
The personal information that is provided to us via the website will be used for the following purposes:
- To carry out administrative duties on the site
- To improve your personal browsing experience
- To enable your use of the services provided on this site
- To enable delivery of goods or services bought via this site
- To provide you with statements and invoices
- To provide you with general communications of a non-marketing manner
- To provide you with email notifications that have been requested by you
- To provide you with our newsletter and marketing communications that relate to our
- To provide you with marketing communications relating to third party business that we
- elieve may be of interest to you
- To provide third party companies with statistical information about the users of our site but
- his information will not allow any individual user to be identified
- To process any complaints or enquiries you may have with this site
- Additional uses
When you provide personal information to be published on our website, this information will be published and used in accordance with the licence that you provide us with. We will only provide your personal information to third parties for direct marketing if we have your express content.
We may also disclose personal information:
- When required to do so by law
- In accordance with any prospective or actual legal proceedings
- To establish, defended or exercise our legal rights
- To any buyer or prospective buyer off our business
- To an individual who be believe is likely to apply to a competent authority or court for disclosure of personal information and where this disclosure would likely be granted by the relevant authorities
International data transfers
Any information that is submitted for publication on our site may be made available, via the internet, to the world. We are unable to prevent this information being used or misused by others.
Your use of this site provides express agreement for the transferring of personal information in this manner.
Securing your personal information
We take all reasonable organisational and technical precautions to ensure that your information is not lost, altered or misused.
All personal information provided to us is stored on secure, firewall and password protected, servers. Any electronic transactions that you undertake with us will be encrypted and this encryption process is carried out through the use of SSL technology
However, all data transmissions conducted on the internet should be viewed as inherently insecure and it would be impossible to guarantee the security of data sent online. All users re reminded that they are responsible for maintaining the password and user details safe and secure. We will only ask you for your password when you attempt to log in to the site, and never at any other point.
Any amendments to our policy
You have the right to instruct us to offer you any/all personal information we retain about you. This information will be provided upon:
The payment of a fixed fee – currently £10
The provision of suitable evidence of your identity. We accept:
- A photocopy of your passport which has been certified by a bank or solicitor or
- An original utility bill which clearly displays your address
If permitted by law, we may withhold personal information.
You have the right to instruct us not to provide and process personal information for marketing purposes by email. Generally, people who receive email content from this site will have expressed a willingness to receive this content and we will provide an opportunity to opt-out of the retention of retaining personal information for all marketing purposes.
Third party websites
Updating of information
If you require any personal information to be updated or corrected, please let us know.